iSportsTracker for iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 enables you to track outdoor sport activities like running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing, skating and more.
iSportsTracker tracks your speed or pace, distance and calories burned, draws your track on a map, takes photos, uploads your tracks & photos to various online services like RunSaturday, MapMyTracks, EveryTrail, Picasa Web Albums, can send training data by email in GPX, KML or CSV formats and even can post a Tweet! iSportsTracker is a most flexible and powerful outdoor activity tracker in the AppStore!
- RunSaturday: simply best GPS-enabled online training log offers a lot of analysis features and keeps you motivated all the way. Even more - it's completely free!
- MapMyTracks: fantastic realtime tracking service.
- EveryTrail: very popular web 2.0 platform which changes the way millions of people share travel experiences and plan trips.
- Picasa Web Albums: photo sharing service from Google.
- And Twitter!
Why have several expensive GPS-tracking iPhone apps and web services subscriptions when you can buy iSportsTracker and benefit from using several online services in one very powerful and easy to use app!
- Intuitive interface;
- Up to 7 hours on one charge on 3G - just lock your iPhone!
- Track and performance recording (time; distance; altitude profile; speed/pace profile; current, average and maximum speed / pace; calories burned);
- Splits (km / mi);
- Track can be paused, resumed at any time even if it has been already saved;
- Track is displayed on a map;
- Scrollable and zoomable speed/pace & altitude profiles;
- You can take photos during a workout and iSportsTracker will upload them to selected online services;
- You can set up training goals like 'I want to run 10k' or 'I want to burn 500 kCal' and iSportsTracker will track your progress in achieving that goal. Time, distance, speed frame, interval training and calories burned goals are available at the moment;
- All tracks are automatically saved locally on your iPhone and available for review at any time;
- Auto-pause feature will prevent you from getting unusable data when you received a call or when iPhone lost GPS signal;
- Adjustable sound and vibro notifications enables you to be informed about your progress and performance;
- Lock screen to avoid accidental touches or even dim the screen to save battery life;
- Listen your favorite music during workouts - just select tracks, albums, artists or playlists and press Start;
- Realtime tracking with MapMyTracks - let your friends follow the action as it happens;
- Record your gym workouts as well - upload it to RunSaturday and/or Picasa;
- Upload tracks & photos to RunSaturday, EveryTrail, MapMyTracks, Picasa Web Albums, post a status update in Twitter or send track in GPX, KML or CSV format via email;
- Visit http://www.isportstracker.com and take a look!